Stephan Peylo, Heppenheim (Germany)
- 1991 -1997: Degree in dentistry at the Johannes-Gutenberg-University Mainz, Germany
- 1997: Licensed to practice as a dentist and doctorate (Dr. med. dent.)
- 1997-2000: Training to become a specialist dentist at the Department of Orthodontics of the Johannes-Gutenberg-University Mainz, Germany under Prof. H.G. Sergl
- 2000: Specialist dental examination and recognition as an orthodontist
- 2001-2002: Research associate at the Department of Orthodontics of the Johannes-Gutenberg-University Mainz and course instructor for the "Introduction to Orthodontic Technology" course for prospective dentists
- 2002-11-01: Opening of orthodontics practice in Heppenheim, Germany
- Scientific reviewer for the journal "European Journal of Orthodontics"
- Founding member and board member of the German Association for Digital Orthodontics
- Lecturer on orthodontic topics at home and abroad
Take it easy! Simplification of aligner treatment by using auxillaries and hybrid technology
In this presentation it will be shown how aligner treatments can be facilitated or actually enabled through the use of auxiliaries or hybrid techniques. At the same time, the number of splints required can be significantly reduced. These measures reduce treatment time, improve compliance and lower costs. Following pre-treatment and thus the creation of a more favorable initial situation, the practitioner then has the opportunity to carry out aligner therapy completely independently. High external lab costs can thus be avoided and the efficiency of the dental practice can be raised. The complete digital workflow for aligner production, from the scan to 3D printing in your own practice will be shown with examples using the CA CLEAR-ALIGNER. The techniques and measures shown can, however, be applied the same, independent of the manufacturer.